The Spyderco Endura 4 knife is lightweight with skeletonized stainless steel liners and FRN handles. The blade is made from VG-10 stainless steel, measures 3.75" long and can be coated in black titanium carbonitride (TiCN) coating. Open this knife with either hand using the ambidextrous back lock mechanism.
Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Knife Features
- Saber ground blade
- VG-10 stainless steel blade
- Plain Edge, Partially Serrated Edge or Serrated Edge
- Stainless steel or low profile black titanium carbonitride (TiCN) coating
- Back Lock mechanism
- Skeletonized steel liners
- Black injection molded fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handles
- Bi-Directional Texturing on handles
- Reversible wire clip (right or left carry) tip up carry
- Four position pocket clip - tip-up, tip-down, right or left
- Folding Blade
- Made in Japan
Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Knife Specifications
Spyderco Endura 4 Knives are covered by Spyderco Warranty which warrants that all Spyderco genuine products are free from defects in material and workmanship.