The Spyderco Matriarch 2 folding knife has an aggressive blade shape made from VG-10 steel and is fully serrated. The black handle is made from fiberglass-reinforced nylon. Easily open this knife with either hand using the Trademark Round Hole. Or quickly open this knife using the Emerson Opener, as you take this knife out of your pocket snag the hook on the top of your pocket and your knife will be opened.
Spyderco Matriarch 2 Knife with Emerson Opener Features
- Emerson Opener opens the knife as you pull it from your pocket
- Hollow ground blade
- VG-10 stainless steel blade
- Back Lock mechanism
- Black Injection-molded fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handles
- Bi-Directional Texturing on handles
- Four-position pocket clip - tip-up, tip-down, right or left
- Folding Blade
- Made in Japan
Spyderco Matriarch 2 Knife Specifications
Spyderco Matriarch 2 Knives are covered by Spyderco Warranty which warrants that all Spyderco genuine products are free from defects in material and workmanship.