The TLR-1 HL Tactical Gun Mount Light provides an amazing 1000 lumens of light. It features a wide beam pattern that lights up large areas. It attaches/detaches to almost any gun in seconds without putting your hands in front of the muzzle. This light is available in Black, Flat Dark Earth or Flat Dark Earth Brown.
Streamlight TLR-1 HL Tactical Flashlight Features
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life (Battery Installation Instructions)
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: 20,000-candela peak beam intensity and up to 1000 lumens
- 283 meter beam distance
- Run Time: 1.5 hours regulated run time. Solid state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD 1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock style, Picatinny, S&W 99 and S&W TSW, Beretta 90two.
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- Length: 3.39" - Width: 1.47" - Height: 1.44"
- Weight: 4.18 oz
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch.
- Black Flat Dark Earth or Flat Dark Earth Brown
- Assembled in the USA
Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, Beretta 90two. Lithium Batteries
Streamlight TLR-1 HL Tactical Flashlight has a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.