Streamlight's new TLR-7A FLEX features a rear switch in a high or low option (both switches are included) The light has a low profile design and a "safe off" feature which will help to save your batteries by preventing accidental activation. This light will produce up to 500 lumens and run for 1.5 hours. The light will easily and quickly mount to a wide range of full-size as well as compact handguns. Available in black or FDE.
Streamlight TLR-7A FlexTactical Flashlight Features
- Fits a wide range of full-size and compact guns
- Powered by one 3-volt CR123 lithium battery (included)
- C4 LED technology
- Output: 500 lumens, 5,000 candela
- Beam distance: 140 m
- Run Time: 1.5 hours
- Low profile ambidextrous on/off switch - rear with high or low option
- Safe off feature to save batteries by preventing accidental activation
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- Rail locating keys included
- Black or FDE
- Length: 2.15"
- Width: 1.18"
- Height: 1.27"
- Weight: 2.40 oz with battery
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Assembled in the USA