The Streamlight ProTac Railmount HL-X features a 1,000 lumen flashlight and everything you need to attach it to any MIL-STD-1913 rail. This light utilizes TEN-TAP Programming which gives you the option of three user selectable programs. Use either a SL-B26 USB battery or two CR123A lithium batteries.
Streamlight ProTac HL-X Flashlight Features
- Dual Fuel - Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries OR One (1) Streamlight SL-B26 protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack
- Ten-Tap Programming - Choice of three user-selectable programs: 1. high/strobe 2. high only, 3. low/high
- High: 1000 lumens, 27,600 candela
- Low: 60 lumens, 1,600 candela
- High: 1.25 hours (CR123A); 1.5 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Low: 20 hours (CR123A); 23 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Strobe: 2.5 hours (CR123A); 3.25 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Beam Distance:
- High: 332 meters
- Low: 80 meters
- Easy to use pressure switch comes with button for on/off and a pressure switch for momentary activation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails?
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- Impact resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IPX4 rated with Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Includes remote pressure switch push button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double sided tape, zip ties, and battery
- Width: 1.45"
- Height: 1.72"
- Length: 5.43"
- Weight: 6.4 oz with 2 CR123A batteries; 6.9 oz with SL-B26 battery pack
- Color: Black
- Made in China
Streamlight ProTac HL-X Flashlight has a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.