The Streamlight ProTac Railmount HL-X Pro a Jack-Cap tail cap which offers operational switch redundancy with both push button operation or remote pressure switch operation. It produces 1,000 lumens on high with 447 meter beam distance. Everything you need is included to attach it to any MIL-STD-1913 rail or M-LOK compatible rail system. This light utilizes TEN-TAP Programming which gives you the option of three user selectable programs. Use either a SL-B26 USB battery or two CR123A lithium batteries.
Streamlight ProTac HL-X Pro Flashlight Features
- Dual Fuel - Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries OR One (1) Streamlight SL-B26 protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack
- Ten-Tap Programming - Choice of three user-selectable programs: 1. high/strobe 2. high only, 3. low/high
- High: 1000 lumens, 50,000 candela
- Low: 60 lumens, 3,100 candela
- High: 1.25 hours (CR123A); 1.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Low: 21 hours (CR123A); 24 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Strobe: 2.5 hours (CR123A); 3.5 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Beam Distance:
- High: 447 meters
- Low: 111 meters
- Jack-Cap offers push-button switch and port for remote pressure switch
- Mounts directly to MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails or M-LOK and M-LOK compatible rail systems
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- Impact resistant tempered glass lens
- IP67 waterproof rated without remote pressure switch; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP54 water-resistant rated with Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Kit option includes Jack-Cap, M-LOK kit, Straight Momentary Pressure Switch, Hardware kit, 2.5mm Allen Wrench, battery
- Light Only option includes Jack-Cap, M-LOK kit, 2.5mm Allen Wrench, battery
- Width: 1.45"
- Height: 1.72"
- Length: 5.43"
- Weight: 6.6 oz with 2 CR123A batteries; 7.2 oz with SL-B26 battery pack
- Color: Black
- Made in China
Streamlight ProTac HL-X Pro Flashlight has a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.